Community guidelines exist to support healthy and open discussion. They help create an environment where we can come together as a community and engage in dialogue. Here are the guidelines that we use for the Eliminating Inequities in Perinatal Care Project and its associated community.
Here are some key things to remember as you communicate:
- Be responsible. What you say and do matters. You’re responsible for your words and actions and you’ll be held accountable for them.
- Be helpful. Your voice is your contribution — make it productive.
- Be thoughtful. Your statements have an impact on others. Be thoughtful about making statements that could cause others to make incorrect assumptions.
The Eliminating Inequities in Perinatal Health Care Project team members serve as moderators for this platform.
Moderation has two goals:
- To foster respectful and generative conversations with and amongst stakeholders.
- To create a safe and responsible community. This may include editing and/or removal of content that is deemed inappropriate. Examples of inappropriate content includes: hate speech and defamatory language, comments that include identifiable information about individuals or organizations without their consent, and language that is deemed disrespectful to the project mission and goals.
Thank you for your participation and engagement with this community. You can contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about our community guidelines and moderation policies.